- It seemed so easy for a lot of movie directors and producers nowadays to make a religion's belief a theme of their movies. Who are we to predict how He is going to end the world? So it is the angels who destroy mankind?
- It is a replica of a modern, sad, cruel Christmas story. The whole story started (kunun) on the 23rd December.
- The zombie-like (men possessed by angels) people who tried to kill the baby was a badddd idea. And then there's the time when Michael (yes, its the archangel Michael kunun) mention that "The dogs of heaven will be unleashed" , i thought..may be the movie really has something concrete to offer - then came the bandits. huhu..okay.
- The fight between Michael and Gabriel. I personally despise that.
- Have you watched GABRIEL before? Same theme. Same angel characters.
“ You gave HIM what HE want. I gave HIM what HE need”
Legion anyone? Hope I did not ruin the mood. Sorry.
I love the movie. I hate the story?